listening

listening

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

When You Really Need To Give Thanks

Thankful...

For Friends Who Pray.
For A Man Who Provides.
For Children Who LIVE!
For Jesus And The Cross.
For My Mama.
For My Siblings And My Dad.
For Hard Things.
For Getting Through Them.
For 'That Blue' Waving Beauty And Grace And Warmth Around My Neck.  Around My Heart.
For Love.
For The Opportunity To See A Doctor.
For Not Being Afraid.
For Ultimate.
For 212.
For Courtney.
For 'RE and T.
For My Sarah-girl.
For Finding Joy With Sheri.
For Worship.
For The Psalms.
For Words.
For Poetry.
For The Way I'm Created.
For The Way God Speaks.
For The Word.
For Life.
For Jesus Being The Light Of The World.

Emmanuel.

God With Us,

Bernadette

1 comment:

  1. *So* good to hear your thanks this week, Friend. I am thankful for YOU, too. More than I can say. Praying hard for you this week especially. And do you know my favorite on this list? "For the Way I'm Created." Because you are beautiful and amazing and wonderfully made by Him. And I am so, so glad you know that. Love and prayers to you tonight, Dear One.

    ReplyDelete