listening

listening

Monday, March 21, 2011

Testing, testing, one, two, three!

I keep thinking that I've got everyone in bed.  Sitting here.  Looking forward to writing and digging and learning.  It's funny though.  Little ones keep coming around.  Talking in my ear.  Asking questions.  Just one more.  Loitering little ones.  Sitting ON my desk.  Leaning INTO my face eclipsing computer screen. 

Actions speak louder than words.  I told them that they are WAY more important to me than this.  This BLOG.  They test it.  Really test it.

I see my reflection in the night window above my desk.  It's smiling, and that makes me laugh.  Suddenly we are all laughing, and we don't know why.

I think, maybe I've passed the test???

Yes.  Time to snuggle.  Time to read.  Time to visit with chatty ones tonight.  Right?  Write. (later)

Bernadette

1 comment:

  1. Loitering little ones...I LOVE THAT! What a way with words, imagery, you have. Eclipsing computer screen...we have lots of those lunar/solar phenomenon in our household as well! Must become more like a little child...
    Jacob was upset with Ben in the shower the other day because Ben said, "butt", and Jacob told him it was inappropriate. But (he, he) when he was trying to tell us why he shoved his hand in his little brother's face he had to say, "butt", himself and we all burst into laughter...it was supposed to be a serious moment, dontcha know?!

    ReplyDelete