listening

listening

Thursday, December 1, 2011

CHRISTMAS MORNINGS

Coffee, tree and me.
Still dark mornings under lights and all that is quiet.
My favorite time to sit alone with Him.
And breath His goodness.
His god-ness on this life.
I contemplate each little light, and thank Him for the one that represents mine.
String of white, twinkling orbs, connected to vine-cord.
Alive and well because He came for us.
And I pray for those hanging in darkness.
That His Spirit would find them.
Illuminate them.
I just weep gratitude for my salvation.
For this love.
His.
Layed down in a manger for the gift of mornings like this.
Just being in the presence of a Baby and a King.
Breathing peace to hush this rushing soul.
To slow down low and enter in.

With Him,

Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment