listening

listening

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Eucharisteo

My first few hours back at the gym.
Sweating and Smiling.
http://www.maurerchiro.com/
The Shoulders on the other end of the line laughing with me.
Saying he will buy me gold bracelets.
Wonder Woman Style.
All this new found strength.
And the wonder of getting a life back.
Mine.
The kids preparing to give their Christmas to someone else.
And all this full, fat joy in the house.
Heart walls bursting to wrap those gifts strewn all down the kitchen table.
Carrying friends in my prayers.
Holding them close all day long.
My soldier son.
These kids...despite me!
A godly husband.
A good hope.
The Gifts of God.

Thank You, Lord,

Bernadette

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful heart you have Bernadette. Such joy in your words. Such thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernadette...you have a good spiritual blog here. I like the way you give Him thanks.

    I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your Eucharisteo - beautiful - I haven't posted since Nov 30 - but, I've had a special homeschool mom friend visiting with me - she brought her boys and we have had the best time of fellowship - I'll be posting about it later today! God bless- thank you for your prayers- praying for you today & your brave soldier son!!! (my friend is a fellow hs blogger & we just decided to get together! ) it's been amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://noirjewelry.com/Bracelets/WonderWomanCuff/585

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love that you found these for me! Bring on the tights, the boots and even the bustier! Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete