listening

listening

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SAFE

Isaiah 41:10

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Hearts prone to wander.
Like this.
In the vast and forever wilderness.
Of soul.
Hearts getting dry.
Cracked.
Broken.
HE says, "Do not fear."
HE says, "Do not be dismayed."
HE says HE will be our God.
Now there is strength and help.
Because HE doesn't just hold everything up.
HE holds YOU up.
We are sparrows in HIS righteous right hand.

We are HIS children.
He'll not turn his eye away.
Nor will HE crush us in HIS grip.
Though we fall again.
And fail again.
Again, again.
HE upholds us with HIS righteous right hand, and...

We are safe,

Bernadette 

No comments:

Post a Comment