listening

listening

Friday, July 22, 2011

I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN!

Sitting in that chair, I can only look at her.
Her face is full of Jesus as she leans right into my heart and says I can do it.
"YOU CAN DO IT."
Touches that spot that still makes me squirm.
The spot that needs.
Needs encouragement.
Needs someone brave enough to come and blow right into these sails.  Sagging.  Already.
"YOU CAN DO IT."
And I've been saying those words to myself over and over again.
"YOU CAN DO IT."
Did David say those words before he met his Goliath?  Did Joshua say them before battle?  Did...Jesus?
Friends, I need your prayers.
Need them.
Squirming, but asking.
That I would obey Him in the absolutely impossible.

Grateful for your encouragement.
And Jesus in your words to me.

Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment