listening

listening

Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Offense…

John Chapter 7

"And he (Jesus) answered them, 'Go and tell John what you have seen and heard;  the blind receive their sight, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, the poor have good news preached to them. 
And blessed is the one 
who is not offended by me."

My Jesus, Thank You.

For giving sight to my blind eyes.

For cleaning up my walk with You; I was crippled by the world and by sin.  I was lame.

For washing away the things in my life that were unclean and for restoring my body to Yourself.

For giving me ears to hear the sound of Your voice.

For raising my life up from the dead and saving me from eternal hell and separation from You, O God.

For giving my poor life the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

For taking a heart that was so deeply offended by You, and causing it to rejoice in all that You are.


No longer offended, Jesus.

Rather in love, actually,

Bernadette



Matthew Chapter 5

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account."







No comments:

Post a Comment