listening

listening

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grace

Be still.  Know that I am God.  Walk with Me in the cool of this day, and trust that I've got it.  Got the world.  The Culture.  This country.  The church.  Your friends.  Your family.  Your marriage, your daughters, your sons.  The whole world in My hands, remember?

Nothing more powerful than My love.  Nothing more real than My sustaining grace and mercy.  Be still.  And know that I AM.  I AM God.

I hold your lamentations.  Your tears.  Your questions.  Your frustration.  Even...your anger.  All right there in my palm.  All with your name right on it.  Scars bearing witness.  To all the fallen, yes, but also, My Life laid down and raised up again for my glory!  So let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

The hope of this life.  Yours.  The blessed hope that I AM coming again soon.  And that soon all these mysteries will be revealed.  I will see you face to face.

Grace,

Bernadette

No comments:

Post a Comment