listening

listening

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Prayer

YOU are the answer.
It is I who am the question.
Help me to focus on You.
The answer.
To every question of my tongue.
To every problem.
To all the mess of me.
Help me to remember.
Your love.
For me.
For all.
Remind this heart that YOU are at work.
That you never stop working.
Even when I'm pleading.
"Do something!"
Teach me to be steady.
Soldier.
Not all this clanging about in armor.
Raising a fuss.
Cloud of dust.
Stand still.
Listen for command.
Obey command.
Wait.
YOU are the answer.
To ALL things.
Even to me.
Thanks for that, Lord.
All this training.
Makes me strong.
In Who You are.
Heavenly reply.
Beloved Savior.
God.

Bernadette

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Thank you for sharing!

    I am your newest follower. Your blog name drew me in! I love Jesus and FREEDOM in Him!

    I hope you will come follow me as well.

    Bless you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete