listening

listening

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jesus, Man of Many Sorrows

And just like that...

You hear Him say it.

In your head like a whisper there.

"I love you, Child."

The dam breaks wide and tears crash over the spill way.

Because even though you've never felt more like a scared kid.

You know you can do anything.

In the strength of Christ.

In the power of His love.

And you whisper back just as quiet.

"Yes."

As you fall into Love.

And let Him fold all around you.

You open wide to all things Jesus.

The cross.  The blood.  The shame.  The reason.

Man, you get it.

And the Man gets you.

Does anything else really matter?

Just wondering,

Bernadette

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I am needing to hear Him say that, too! My heart's all asunder and I can't seem to feel that He's near, that He hasn't abandoned. So thankful He is pouring Himself on you, Dear Friend. It gives me hope that He will find me, too.

    ReplyDelete