listening

listening

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Really? Cyber Prayers?

In the dark hours of morning.
I find myself weeping.
Sitting in all the calm before the storm.
Grateful that I've been given time with this Jesus.
That He has spoken His Word over me today.
That He connects my heart to a whole world out there, and how it makes me cry.
Wish I could catch every hurting soul up in my arms.
And carry them straight to my Father's.
Everlasting.
Just...
Drawing every soul on the planet close in my prayers.

Won't you join me?

Bernadette

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I close myself off from all the stories out there because I feel that aching, too--the longing to "catch every hurting soul". It's hard not to feel weighed down by all the hurting, isn't it? Thank you for the reminder that we're not called to carry the hurt along with us but to carry it straight to Him, the One Who's always greater than the whole world's needs.

    ReplyDelete